Three Ingredients for Perfect Skin
When you reach a certain age, the pursuit of perfect skin is a universal aspiration. To achieve this goal, understanding the pivotal role of skincare ingredients is crucial. At Ooh La La Med Spa, we practice the science of skincare, using three potent ingredients that are the cornerstones of radiant and flawless skin: Kojic Acid, Hydrogen Peroxide, and Trichloroacetic Acid.
These ingredients, each with its unique properties, have revolutionized the way we approach skincare. Kojic Acid, celebrated for its skin-brightening effects, works diligently to eliminate dark spots and blemishes. Hydrogen Peroxide, a powerful antiseptic, not only combats acne, it also promotes skin rejuvenation. Trichloroacetic Acid, a trusted chemical exfoliant, provides a deeper, more transformative level of skin resurfacing.
Watch the video below to gain more insights into the procedure and mechanisms behind these ingredients and learn how to incorporate them effectively into your skincare routine. The path to perfect skin begins with knowledge, and these three skincare ingredients are your allies on this remarkable journey.
1. Kojic Acid helps to soothe skin, treat hyperpigmentation, and reduce inflammation.
2. Hydrogen peroxide – 3% – It has a strong antiseptic effect on the treated skin area.
3. Trichloroacetic acid – 33% – It stimulates collagen production in the skin, increases skin elasticity, and has an anti-inflammatory effect. It is effective in cleaning and removing sebum oil, makeup residue, and dirt micro particles while killing acne-causing bacteria.
PRX-T33 PEEL is recommended for patients to treat:
- Stretch mark of various depths
- Loss of skin elasticity
- Hyperkeratosis on the face
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- A supplementary treatment of seasonal hyperpigmentation and age spots
- Prevention and treatment of photoaging
- Atrophic scarsAcne (as an alternative to cosmetic procedures, this type of treatment helps to remove pustules, cystic acne, and blackheads)